View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 05:56 AM   #144
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

I had to double check the date, this thread really was created last season? The season where we started out, what, 21-5, and Dirk was an early top MVP candidate? The season where Dirk had the best scoring efficiency of his career? The season where he proved once and for all that a bad shot for every superstar in NBA history, is a great shot for him? http://www.goldenstateofmind.com/201...range-shooters

(He's really playing bad right now though, but he's clearly injured, and i think Carlisle should sit him a couple of games, what do you guys think? Obviousy, they know better than us, but still. I hope Dirk is not trying to play through a sprain.).

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 01-09-2012 at 05:58 AM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote