View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 07:00 PM   #99
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Budapest Maverick is right on with his post about Chandler and the Knicks. Carmelo & Amare are very good but ball hogs. Amare needs the ball in the middle to work & he needs a point guard. They would still not win with a good point guard and no center. They had to have both. Tyson needs a point guard to feed him the ball at the rim. Other probs with the Knicks is Amare & Carmelo playing defense. It is like the old Mavs not playing any defense & saying, hey Dampier, stop all five comming down the middle & in which Damp could play no offense.

If i was the Knicks i would grab Kidd or Nash or a good smart pg that is a great assist man. A very good pg will help Tyson & Amare alot. It will still be questions about the Knicks defense but with a good pg they have a chance and with the pg's they have now, they have zero chance. Tyson took the money & the nba is more about the money today than titles. OK City was never going to win a title without a center & a phiscal one & no i am not a fan of Perkins but now they have a chance, just like we did when we got Chandler. As bad as i do not like it, the Lakers have a chance in the west as long as those two big men stay healthy & Blake is better than people know. Denver will be a good team. I hope Dallas gets Howard.

When you throw Nellie Ball out there or Doug Moe, it won't continue to win in the playoffs. It is pretty but pretty doesn't win. Physical does. Mavs need some inside game, better defense & alot will come down to how good or how bad our centers are. Stevenson loss wasn't good but we normally like falling back to Phx Suns style instead of SA Spurs style and last year we had a mixture of all. In a very good way. It really opens Kidd up to with a guy like Chandler. If i was the Knicks, i would get Nash & even for a one time shot. The defense would probably be the downfall as Chandler can't cover for all the bad Knicks defenders but with a pg and a good one, they have a chance.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote