View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 07:11 PM   #100
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Without a pg, Chandler will not have a good year. Put him with Kidd, Chris Paul, Nash, he will have a good year, if healthy and in return he will give his team paint points and that team will be much better on defense. You could bring Carmelo to this team now but it won't be much difference. We need a defender at the rim & someone that can score some in the painted area & it would not hurt to have a very good defender around the top of the key, foul line area, like a Stevenson. I do not think Cuban is looking to win one this year unless someone like Howard falls in his lap but was looking at next year to sign a big name. Then again, no one knew Odom sucked this bad without Kobe. I never dreamed he would as i thought he was talented. It still hurt bad when we lose a Tyson, but i thought Odom would be more than a Shimmy Shake Walker and even Shimmy Shake looks like an all star to Odom, at this point. I put Odom in the LaFrenz basket right now.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote