View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 08:21 AM   #55
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Not to take anything away from Delonte, but I have been amazed at Jason Terry's short stints at point guard these last few games...He is much better at handling and passing the ball than I remembered him to be when he first came to Dallas, right after Nash left. He threw some beauty assists to Wright and Ian last night...

Tonight's game against Boston will be interesting in terms of guard play. They are one of the better defending teams of the NBA. If we get into a perimeter game because of lack of penetration....I hope we do better than we did against San Antonio...

Point Guard play performance this season - best to worst:

1.Delonte West
2.Jason Terry
3.Jason Kidd
4.D. Jones
5.Roddy (unless he starts improving over the next 10 games, I see him quickly becoming trade bait...for a second rounder)