View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 02:42 PM   #60
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maringa View Post
Not to take anything away from Delonte, but I have been amazed at Jason Terry's short stints at point guard these last few games...He is much better at handling and passing the ball than I remembered him to be when he first came to Dallas, right after Nash left. He threw some beauty assists to Wright and Ian last night...
I agree 100%
He's been playing the point guard role in the pick and roll very well. And it's been more than just the two-man game with Dirk on the right side of the floor that has been the staple of our team for the last five years; he's been running top of the key stuff with all of the bigs and Marion. Maybe a player CAN expand his game 10+ years in =)

IF (this is turning into a bigger if as each day passes) Lamar Odom can play somewhat up to his capabilities, we have a ton of great pick and roll players. This will create a lot of mismatches all over the floor which is vital in a best-of-seven format.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote