View Single Post
Old 02-04-2003, 10:39 AM   #6
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Last I checked, poor LeBron drives a $60K Hummer and is all but guaranteed to get a contract in the NBA to make millions of dollars.

And so he has pissed away his chance to play in a couple of HS basketball games because he wanted a retro-Bullets jersey that cost $300. Cry me a friggin' river.

In 1 month, poor LeBron will declare his elegibility for the NBA draft and sign a contract with an agent, who will then advance him a couple of hundred thousand dollars. First order of business will be to sign a shoe contract that again pays him several million dollars, with a probable seven-figure advance.

And we are supposed to feel sorry for a kid that has to forfeit a HS basketball game because he couldn't wait a month to get a stupid jersey?
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote