View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 11:18 PM   #39
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Dirk is phenomenal, when his head is in the game, and he acts like cares. For most of this game, he acted like the old Kareem adage to Magic: "Just 1 of 82."

I'm sure he is out of shape somewhat, unfamilar with his teammates tendencies, hurting a bit from his knee, and not as hungry after winning the championship.... but

If you honestly believe Dirk has been "good" so far this year, you are kidding yourself.

I believe he will turn it on later in the year... but **right now** he has been pretty awful, with the exception of about 3 minutes tonight, the two games against OKC, and Phx......

I see my post was not read...

Dirk's head was absolutely in the game tonight. You just don't get it.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote