View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 02:13 PM   #16
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
So, wait...he didn't dribble there, right? He brought the ball way down, but it wasn't a dribble.

That....I....I've watched it 10 times and I can't believe a whistle didn't blow. What the hell????
I thought the same thing. I am aware of all of the excuses for bad officiating in the NBA: the games so fast, the players are so athletic, there are bodies flying everywhere, etc. But good God, Lebron looks like Andrew Bynum at times when he is squared up with nowhere to go. And all of his AND-1 mixtape teammates are just watching him do his elephant-on-roller-skates routine with their thumbs up their asses.

Sometimes I really do love this game.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote