View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 02:56 PM   #2006
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

joshi: I don't see it, sorry. Roddy is 6'2, or more like 6'1, and a half inch maybe, Rubio is a legit 6'4 player, and just sooooo much smarter, with a much better handle, and an infinitely better passer. Roddy blows him out of the water as a scorer, and shooter though. Rubio is also playing "all-defense first team" D in the last couple of games. Just an amazing player, really, if he could shoot better, he would be the best prospect since James. Even without an elite touch, i fully expect him to be a transcendent player. Roddy has a long way to go, but despite being 2 years older, he's much more inexperienced, and raw, and that could be a good thing, in the sense he still has a lot room to improve. I love both players btw, and i hope Roddy shows Ricky the business wednesday.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 01-21-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote