View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 04:24 PM   #2009
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
Yeah that's what I said. Rubio has more smarts because he has played the point his whole life. I would doubt he has more smarts in general (how do you measure that anyway ). I thought Reggie Miller referred to Roddy as a 6-3, 6-4 guard. Maybe should have checked numbers before trusting him
Dude...you can't be serious, can you? Roddy could have played PG his whole life and he wouldn't have half the court vision/passing skills of Rubio. We're talking about a kid as a Rookie who is third in the NBA in assists per game. We're talking about a guy who is one of the best passers in the league for years to come. Don't be ridiculous.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote