View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 04:44 PM   #2010
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Dude...you can't be serious, can you? Roddy could have played PG his whole life and he wouldn't have half the court vision/passing skills of Rubio. We're talking about a kid as a Rookie who is third in the NBA in assists per game. We're talking about a guy who is one of the best passers in the league for years to come. Don't be ridiculous.
I'm not. The only stats-cat that both players really separate from each other is Assists.

I don't believe in that court-vision stuff as it is not measurable (other than assists, plus is experience-based, where Rubio has a big advantage).

But learned that I was misguided on size (though Roddy has a bigger wingspan? 6-10 to 6-9?), so I have to take that comparison back anyway.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote