View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 09:09 PM   #48
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Put me down in full support of Big Wood this season.

I recall when we first traded for him, he started off great. Best Mavs center ever, mofre than a few of us said. Then, when they started Chandler in front of him, he just went into a funk...took half the season for him to mature into a half decent backup.

But where I expected that half assed guy to show up this season, we get the best Wood so far. If he plays this well all year, the Mavs will have to find another excuse if they don't excell in the post season. Just quit passing him the ball at the free throw line and expecting him to score from there.