View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 11:18 PM   #422
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firnen View Post
thats the thing I still dont get at this point. I think the best move for Orlando would be to tank the next two seasons and rebuilt your team around Anderson and some high lottery picks. Maybe you can cash in D12 for 1 or 2 early picks as well.

If the Magic keep their Core except Dwight I don't think they could come out of the East against the Heat or Bulls even if they would get Bynum and Gasol for Howard and Hedo or something like that.

Just ask the Spurs whats the best way to built a contender... they did a pretty good job the season before they drafted Duncan
I can't tell for sure, but it sounds like we're saying the same thing. I fear that if the Magic keep losing like this, they're going to unload Dwight to NJ for Brook and ton of high draft picks to rebuild with. And Dwight going to NJ is the absolute worst possible scenario for the Mavs.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 02-06-2012 at 11:18 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote