View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 10:29 AM   #466
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyuptx View Post
Kidd might not even play beyond this season, and the Mavs could definitely use a very good PG like Williams in the near future, but if Kidd wants to play next season, then I say it's his job for as long as he wants it... Obviously Williams puts up better stats than the aging Kidd, but again, that doesn't always translate into making the team better... Kidd knows this team, and at this point, there's no PG in the league that is better suited to play with this team... Deron would be my next choice though... Everybody loves PG's that can average 20+ a game, but tell me, when's the last team a team won a championship with a scoring PG leading the way? It's been a long time...
Deron Williams has averaged 9.2 APG for his career and he's never played with scorers of Dirk or Dwight's caliber - he'd likely lead the league in assists if the three of them were on the same team.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-12-2012 at 10:30 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote