View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #2106
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Wow..best point guard my ass. He may be fourth behind dojo as a point. He's certainly behind jkiddo, delonte and jet. And I don't consider jet much of a point.
Terry owns a position-worst 1.27 AST/TOV-ratio at the point this season. Delonte is at 5.00, but only assists on a position-worst 35.71% of the Mavs FGs.

Based on Delonte's assists-rate (and the one of the whole team when he's out there) I recently elected him to play the shooting guard in my lineups whenever Terry, Roddy or Kidd are out there. Had him playing point with Terry and Roddy before that, makes no sense any longer based on the numbers.

So it's Kidd and then it's wide open with Delonte at #4 on my PG depth chart.

Last edited by j0Shi; 02-12-2012 at 06:09 PM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote