Thread: Jeremy Lin....
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 02:30 AM   #28
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
Thanks, scoobay, that's what I was getting at with the discussion on d'Antoni's system. It really uses the PG. not surprised to see his usage rate so high.
You can't have it both ways. A lot of his points & assists are due to high usage and minutes in the Dan Toni system. Raymond freaking Felton looked like an all-star under Dan Toni. People want to totally ignore this, but use the same points as excuses for his turnovers. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Look, Lin has played very very good ball, and it's a great story. I'm not denying that. I'd just like to see some objectivity applied when discussing him.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote