View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 04:54 PM   #224
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
You realize you just quoted two statements of yours in which you were advocating Brandan getting minutes at PF? Who's playing revisionist history now?

At any rate, I wasn't talking about what you said. I was talking about what others said, and for the most part the opinions given by posters other than you and Fin (and certainly my own opinions) were position-specific, just as Yi and Brandan's minutes have been.

All that said, Brandan is absolutely justifying the faith you and Fin had in him with his play (at C) right now. You'll get no arguments there.
Holy shit! Can you not read? Maybe you're actually illiterate? I literally bolded comments stating that Wright should get some of Ian's minutes...
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote