View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 09:16 PM   #230
cowboyuptx

cowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Dude...that's just blatantly and patently false. You know people can fact check this stuff, right?

Yi is shooting an eFG% of 39% on jumpers this year.

His TS% is an atrocious 46% (47% for his career).

He is simply put, an awful, awful offensive player. He's never had positive offensive win shares in his life. I really couldn't care less about him as an end of the bench guy. My comment was in reference to a poster asserting something as ludicrous as Yi being a "big piece" of the future.
I said he's very consistent "from his spot"... You know, that jumper he likes to take near the top of the key, and from what I've seen, he hits that shot more often than not... Also, I stand by what I said, for a guy that's a third or fourth option at the 4 or the 5, Yi fits that bill well...

I'm just saying, we have a good team, there's no need to bag on any of our players... Just as it was last season, if we are going to repeat, then it will take contributions from every player on the team, even guys like Yi and Cardinal...
cowboyuptx is offline   Reply With Quote