Thread: Jeremy Lin....
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 11:02 PM   #477
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
Are those people i follow? No - want your own re-do? I never said no one EVER has said it - i said of what I have seen (my own timeline and sportscenter) i have not heard it.

In regard to your links - those are sensationalist articles, and every single one of them is ridiculous. Those are people writing/grasping at straws. I don't respect the opinion of a single one of them. I don't consider any of those to be worthy Sports/NBA people. USA Today? Seriously?

It is ridiculous to even begin to request that Lin be an all-star this season. Every single one of those writers should be ashamed.

I don't think they're trying to make basketball points....just saying it would make the game more entertaining....or that it would cause more interest in the game. (I'm not sure they are wrong about that) I clicked on a few of them, didn't look like anyone was making a merit-based case for Lin playing in the ASG. Not sure if cadban bothered reading his own links.

Edit: Stand corrected, the cbs writer is a nutso, but I can't say I've ever heard of him.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 02-16-2012 at 11:11 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote