View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 01:45 PM   #16
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
Carlisle's history is to radically transform the culture of a team, first and foremost. That's why the nitpicking and revisionism seems so ridiculous to me. Perhaps the reason why some see Carlisle as not being a guy who trusts young players is because he rarely coaches the type of team that relies upon young players (i.e., a non-competitive team).

Wonderful...I'm not totally sure this is carlisles mo but if so, wonderful, wonderful. I expect it is correct however as I see it happening with the release of defensive guys and the team honestly commits to defense and sharing the ball.

This stuff is important and long lasting..

Someone should send this post to Dwight and deron and ask them.....

Errrrr.... You see anything like this coaching in new jersey?

In Avery i still trust. Funny isn't to see a coach become a drawing card? ,ie popovich...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote