Thread: Jeremy Lin....
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 04:55 PM   #19
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

More from Terry.

"I've been a point guard in this league and 45 turnovers in seven games would have gotten me on the bench real fast. He's in D'Antoni's system, and any player that plays a guard position in D'Antoni's system has opportunities to be able to put up good numbers, and I think that's what he's been able to do. The ball's in your hands a lot and you're going to have turnovers. I think it's a lot of hype right now. Is he going to be a good player in the future? If he continues to work, he will. But given the opportunity, he's taken advantage of it. But everybody's making a lot out of just the seven games he's played. I've been in the league 13 years, and seven games don't necessarily make a career, but he does have great buzz right now. But we'll see when he face the champs tonight."
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote