View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 03:06 PM   #573
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I gotta say, there's a big part of me that wants to see the Lakers go ahead and land Howard right at the deadline. In fact, if they traded for Howard and it cost them Bynum and Gasol, I would openly cheer it.

I just think Howard to NJ as a free agent makes too much sense. And at this point, with all of the buzz around Deron and Dallas, I think I'd be willing to accept Howard going to the Lakers if it essentially guarantees us Deron.
I think the Mavs have a good chance at both if he makes it to the deadline untraded, but I would also be quite fine with this. For sure.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote