View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 06:02 PM   #616
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by endrity View Post
Chad Ford in today's chat on ESPN said that there are signs pointing to Deron and Dwight joining forces in Dallas..... I am kind of speechless right now

Hmmm... Our flamboyant entertaining, fully engaged, compete every year front office obviously is enticing. Only lakers IMO would be a better fit for Howard/ deron.

Obviously deron isn't following Dwight to la....sooooooo...

All I can say is very cool.... And if pulled off...I will go back and find every anti-Tyson trade post and either bump it and eat crow or edit it and eat crow...

Unless you'all just want one humongous crow eating. I would prefer that as I would get pretty tired of seeing someone humiliate themselves so many times.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote