View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 11:38 AM   #630
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Question to CBA people here.

Could Deron and Dwight both sign one year deals with Dallas -- then resign at max with the 7.5% increases next year instead of the 4.5%?

I mean if they signed one year deals, wouldn't Dallas become their "home" team and then be allowed to resign them on 5 year max deals @ 7.5% instead of a 4 year with 4.5% -- as long as they played one year with them?

I realize that it is a chance they take with injury, but that seems to me to off-set the $30 million since both teams can only start at the same amount.

Is this possible?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote