View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 05:35 PM   #174
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I think Odom's been a total slouch. He's sulked since the day he signed here, despite giving lip service about Dallas being the only team he wanted to play for. I understand he's a fragile guy, but he's played with fire and energy before. I haven't seen a glint of that here. I think his poor performances are psychological more than they are about understanding his role, or the system, or his shot just not falling.

And if we can get anything for him right now, I think it'd be a coup. But I think he's pretty much not movable at this point unless we want to take on someone else's bad contract.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote