View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #495
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
Excellent podcast guys. It really helps to keep those in the know about the Mav's who don't live around the Dallas area.

I do have a question though! What song is that at 1:28:24?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Edit: Ok I listened a little more and it's Hydroponic Sound System?
I'll check - 1:28:48 on the ustream feed?

Wouldn't surprise me if it's HSS; we've gotten feedback from several folks b/c it's not immediately identifiable hip-hop and damn good. Skin and another guy (Ruben Alaya) put the tracks together and have other guys rap on them. Most of what you hear from them on MOR is from 2002-3, give or take. I'll check on it and let you know exactly which track it is.

Thanks for the positive feedback on the show, we appreciate it. The quantity of games per week this year has made it tougher to get into deep/Mav-geeky topics as much as we'd like, so it's good to hear good things.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote