View Single Post
Old 06-09-2001, 11:02 PM   #45
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Mavinator, isn´t Mutombo pushig Kobe right on the picture you posted? He also had contact with his arms later in that play.
And I remember another one from game 2. Kobe goes for the breakaway dunk, and I think it was McKie, just slightely touched his feet. That was a shabby foul, and Kobe lost the balance at full speed. He could have easily been injured. There was no call on that play.
Iverson, yeah he gets fouled. But he´s so small and light that fouls always seem to have a huge impact on him (especially when he´s airborne, I´m not talking about the touch or holding fouls here, be honest, how often are these actually called in the NBA. It would hurt the flow of the game tremendously). He looses his balance pretty quick and comes down hard and ugly. Now if the Lakers would hack him like Shaq is hacked in every game, Iverson wouldn´t be hurting, he would be dead.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote