View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 09:09 PM   #50
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
No he didn't. Thing is, our offense sucks all year long, no matter who plays. That's the sad reality about our offense. We were able to win games thanks to our defense, which went to absolute s**t, once Haywood was out. Our offense won't improve, unless numerous players starts to play better, and Haywood can be a more effective screener.

If you guys really think West will be a difference maker, that tells me 2 things, you didn't watch our games carefully enough when he was playing, and/or we're in a really sad state.

The guy had a handful of good games this year, and has basically the same scoring numbers (on volume, and effectiveness as well) as Roddy, virtually giving out the same assist per game PER36, with slightly more turnovers. I would also argue that Roddy played better defense this year. Now don't get me wrong, i'm not saying Roddy was great, what i'm saying West is basically giving us the same painfully average production from the guard spot, even as a PG. If you really think we're gonna be a much better team because of Delonte freakin' West, well, as i said, we're really in a sad state at the moment.
Great point. If everyone in the locker room is waiting on Delonte West to bring them some wins, we are definitely in a sad state. Yeah he's an extra consistent body, but he wasnt doing anything off the charts.

We're riding this ship all the way til the end. 36-30 to end the season. Hopefully thats a seed in the playoffs.