View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 10:15 AM   #88
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
Where am i? I'm here, laughing at you. Now don't bs me. What did you claim? You claimed that Roddy padded his stats, and they look better, because of garbage time. Now let's see. Let's forget the fact, that we virtually didn't play any f'n garbage time, for a moment, i'll get back to that later.

Point per shot: In garbage time : 0.684 In "regular" time : 0.898

Usage? He's obviously improving, and padding his stats in garbage time, so he's gonna have a higher usage rate in those garbage minutes, right? Usage in garbage time : 19.90 Regular : 22.03

Field goal percentage? Garbage time: 35,29% Regular: 41,91%.

We could go on, and on, it's the same with almost all the numbers.

Let's get back to where our argument started, because you clearly conveniently forgot it. I said, West's, and Roddy's production is the same. You geniuses said, or certainly implied, "bbbbbbbut, he's playing lot of garbage time so, you can't compare their stats, because they look better because of that garbage time" Now look at that.

Not only they do not look better because of it, but he's obviously playing much better in "regular" playing time, and those garbage time minutes are actually dragging down his percentages, and impact stats. Well, they actually aren't. You know why? Because as i f'n said so many times, we barely played any garbage time this year! We played a whooping, 1,48 garbage time minute per game. So you're actually double wrong. Pretty impressive.

Now i only have one question. How in the world can you think, that you even remotely right about this argument? Your initial claim (which is the most important thing here, that's what started this argument!) proved to be wrong? I mean, man the f up. Desperately grabbing into one little detail, so that you can claim to be right about something (you aren't), and completely ignore your initial claim in the process, that started the whole debate? Man, i understand why so many puts you on the ignore list.

It's probably not because you curse like a maniac, and tell everybody how stupid they are. It's because you're f'n impossible to argue with. You so desperately wanna prove to everyone, that you're right, and everybody else is wrong, it's ridiculous. Not to mention, really, really annoying.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote