Thread: Jeremy Lin....
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 07:55 AM   #847
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Default busey wins

Quote:
"Right now Jeremy Lin is our starting point guard and Baron is backing him up," Woodson said during his pregame chat with reporters before Friday's game against Indiana. "That's the way it's going to be the rest of the season pretty much unless somebody gets hurt. I like that rotation. We also can move (Iman Shumpert) over to one sometimes. That's kind of the rotation I'm looking at right now."

Lin and Woodson spoke Friday and the coach told the second-year guard that he remains the team's starter.

"He said that's not going to change. He told me not to worry about anything, just play my game," Lin said after conferring with Woodson to make sure it was OK to answer a reporter's question about his role.
http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=7696738

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 03-17-2012 at 07:58 AM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote