Thread: Jeremy Lin....
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 03:13 PM   #849
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping View Post
The author made it clear that benching Lin is not a good idea. Perhaps you're referring not to the author's opinion, but Woodson's <<supposed>> decision to bench Lin in the article? If Woodson decides to bench Lin, it will be based on the system that he runs (more iso's) and it's not indicative of Lin's capability.

I usually like Dwyer's material, but this article is poorly written IMO. It's basically a cop-out that the whole team is the problem.

edit: the article ended with "while it attempts to find The Answer". Anyone who thinks that AI is a solution is out of his mind.
That is obviously what I'm referring to. I know the author thinks it's a bad idea...I don't think anyone gives 2 shits what a yahoo "blogger" thinks. However, allegedly, Woodson is considering bringing Lin off the bench. Maybe that's inaccurate, though.

And you usually like Kelly Dwyer? Lmao...if I had known he "wrote" it, I wouldn't even have linked it. Dude is the biggest hack I've ever seen. Everything he writes is just pure garbage.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote