View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 10:38 PM   #7
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Roddy looked great. I didn't like that 0-4 from deep which is why I think he should just be taking shots inside the 3pt line unless he is wide open and that brings me to another question, for the 3 point attempts before the half was he wide open?

I really liked Roddy's use of the PnR tonight, creating shots off of that was gorgeous to see. I think he was bailed out twice which isn't too bad.

Terry on the other man.. solid contributing night but my gosh when he makes bone headed plays boy does he put effort into him.

As for Lamar... he had a solid passing night, but other than that, bricked some wide open shots. Quiet night.

I loved VC and Roddy attacking the rim.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote