View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 05:02 PM   #2906
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jproxursoxoff View Post
Dirk seems to be in playoff mode right now, which is perfect because of the stretch of teams we are facing now. And it seems to be rubbing off on the guys in the locker room.

Call me silly if you'd like, but should I be worried about Dirk peaking too soon in this season? We can't ignore the fact that he's just now settling into his mid 30's. I hate to be the one that raises a bit of doubt in the guy, but can he really sustain this level of play from March till June?
If anything he was even better from the get go last season. So no, I wouldn't worry too much about that.

In fact it seems to me like Dirk always has a pretty strong March, since Kidd has been here at least that's always the case. He senses it's time to get real and wants to set a tone.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote