View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 02:10 PM   #416
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
No one on the team seems to be holding him accountable yet. Too much babying and over the top support. Maybe that works in the end and I'm wrong, but I think Odom needs tough love...from Dirk. Being the team leader, he needs to have a talk with him one on one and tell him to be way more aggressive right now. He needs someone with credibility to let him have it.
Here's the thing... I don't think Odom is someone that you can hold accountable for anything.. He doesn't care enough for someone getting on to him to have any sort of impact. I guess I just don't think there's any upside with wasting emotion and energy getting on to a guy like that at this point.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote