View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 10:21 PM   #435
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
"Mark asks a fundamental question of anybody in our franchise: Are they in or are they not in?" Carlisle said. "Our fans want to know that Lamar's in. Our players want to know that Lamar's in. It's not about how many points he's scoring or rebounds; those things are a factor. Our fans, our players want to see the guy playing like his pants are on fire and we haven't seen that so far and that's got to change."

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...hin-lamar-odom
OK, that was 3 weeks ago when he was "missing", not there at all. Now he is here and as we have covered, he sucks, even more so. I thought you were talking about RC doing it recently, because of his play and lack of aggressiveness and effectiveness on the floor. I understand your stance is that no one can reach him and it's not worth the effort. Lost cause. You quote one little piece of my post disregarding the rest, especially the ending of that very sentence you chopped haha?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote