View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #42
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

If he's healthy, I'm interested to see how the numbers could possibly translate for him, especially based on where he got the numbers.

He was considered a nice defensive weapon, but that's a weapon on the Golden State Warriors, a team that really didn't care about D. So, I'm interested to see how it translates on a team that strictly keeps people accountable on that end of the floor.

The numbers on offense look good, but again that's on a system that wanted to run and the numbers could be inflated. He just needs to be healthy and fit in. He's going to be able to get shots if he's on the floor, just has to make the most of them.