View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 12:41 AM   #121
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I know somebody with asperger and they certainly don't lash out like Cadbane... Socially awkward and limited in interests, yes - but not bold, vain, arrogant, aggressive or overcompensating.

Cadbane sounds more like a roid-rager or coke head than someone with a mild case of autism. His thoughts are far too structured and his opinions are unflinching - that's the exact opposite of how autism works...

Your bit isn't funny or clever.
I agree, there's nothing funny about it really. It's quite a sad case. People with aspergers like him don't understand empathy. To him, he actually thought his apology was sincere, but to the rest of us non-aspies it seemed absurd. He's a savant when it comes to basketball though. You can believe it or not, doesn't make any difference to me.