View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 10:09 AM   #559
GP

GP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to all

I guess the way I remember it is this:

Rigaudeau just wasn't an NBA caliber player. Tried. Couldn't get the job done. Same as a lot of other guys the Mavs ran through here.

Antoine Walker: Thought he was option #1 and best player on team. Not to bright but busted his tail every second on the court. Not really a good fit and his game was totally ruined by Pitino and that guy who replaced him in Boston.

Jamison: Guy played hard and could have been successful except he can't play a lick of defense. Just not able.

Really, to me Odom is my least favorite Mav of all time simply because the other candidates actually tried to win, wanted to win and gave it their all. It really isn't their fault that their skill sets either didn't mesh with the team or was lacking. The problem I have with Odom is that he has a skill set that is far superior to any of the guys that have been discussed and just chooses not use it for whatever reason. I just can't fathom showing up to work and not giving a darned or even trying. Yet, that is what Odom doing.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote