View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 08:14 PM   #22
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

The return of Delonte West could have the same impact on this team as benching Roddy and starting Deshawn Stevenson did at the end of last season. As much as I love and hope for Roddy to fulfill his pontential, the Mavs need a steady had at the guard spot. Delonte is every bit as tough a defender as D-Steve, and a much better ball handler and shooter. Just one less turnover and one less defensive mistake can make a huge difference in a tight game. There is a good chance this Mavs team could really jell with West back. Roddy can fall into a JJB type change of pace, energy guy. And with West back, Kidd will get plenty of rest for the playoff run.

After the 4th quarter against Orlando, I feel better about this MAvs team than at any time this season. Now boys, go make me look smart and win some road games!