View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 09:44 AM   #60
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose View Post
Some posters here are making this forum miserable. If something news worthy happens, IT DESERVES ITS OWN THREAD. Every time I see the old Lamar thread it's just a continuation of nothing. If I know that I don't want to read it, why would I constantly go through the posts there to see if anything has happened?

Basically members of this forum have policed it so that the only people that can gain any value from it are those that will read every single post. And by casual reader, I mean people that aren't scouring through every bit of minutia here. This is absurd.

I've been a member here a LOT longer than most people and I can easily say that I think this board is currently the worst that it has been in my 8+ years of being a member.
I'm curious why you call it "policing". No mod asked anyone to stop posting. No one merged the thread or moved it.

The flow of posters on the site is a natural thing. Most of the intelligent conversation happened to take place in the old thread. This thread is a bunch of drivel. If you'd rather read the 50 posts in this thread than the 50 newest posts in the old Lamar thread, that's your choice, we're not forcing anyone to do anything.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote