View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 11:58 AM   #110
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I'd say that Caron Butler, Blake Griffin, Andrew Bynum, Joel Pryzbilla, Mike Miller, Kenyon Martin and Jason Kidd would make for a championship squad after their patellar injuries.

I have my hopes high.

So why crap on my dreams? I trust the Mavs braintrust more than I trust you. No offense.
I don't think any on that list went under the knife twice for the same injury, it was done correctly the first time. I know that Kidd's injury was more that his ligaments were gone, he was bone on bone and microfracture was relatively new at the time, but he did not go through a catastrophic injury like KMart, Caron or Buike went through. Comparing injury to injury is awfully difficult, now you go to a case like Greg Oden, who's had multiple operations, I know at least one microfracture was in the mix. So for every Jason Kidd, there's a Greg Oden. Given Kelenna's deal, it's win win both sides. would be great to see him alongside DWill opening night starting in our backcourt.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote