View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 04:32 PM   #116
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
It's not really that much of a stretch for him to compete with Roddy and Carter. Other than the last game where he was getting after it, Carter has been pretty mediocre/old looking. Roddy is as inconsistent as any newcomer with talent so I think with Lamar gone you can look less into position battles and more at rotation adjustments to fit guys who bring will bring it and leave it all out on the court.
I also think that with the departure Mavs switched into a no excuse policy and that Roddy is next in line to fall out of the rotation. But if, he'll lose all his minutes to Delonte. He already has picked up two DNP-CDs right before Kidd's injury i.e. Roddy has played 85% of his time at the 1 though and Azubuike won't take away that big chunk from him.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote