View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #41
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
No..it is easy to have no turnovers when you are not being aggressive. The offensive ball movement slowed to a crawl when he checked in. I can live with some turnovers if he is making good solid aggressive plays.
I'm betting that Rick agrees with me. Roddy has only two turnovers in the past four games and has played 21 mpg or more in each. A nice bounce back from his three game lull of 15, 0, and 16 in the three games before that. In fact, a 4 to 1 assist to turnover ratio in the last five is imo as good as we've see from the youngling ball handling wise.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote