View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 02:57 PM   #81
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I'm one of the few, but this loss really doesn't bother me much. I thought the team played pretty decently apart from Dirk missing everything (and he even stepped up his rebounding). It's disappointing to lose to a team without its star player, but it happens all the damn time in the NBA, and the Lakers are very, very good at home.

Plus, it's not like the Mavs got outplayed. They were right there--two or three inches from winning the game in regulation.

I'm not saying they'd beat these guys in the playoffs, but I really wasn't too bothered by the result yesterday. It was a weird game. That's about all I thought of it.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote