View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 03:42 PM   #82
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I guess I'm one of the few, but this loss really doesn't bother me much. I thought the team played pretty decently apart from Dirk missing everything (and he even stepped up his rebounding). It's disappointing to lose to a team without its star player, but it happens all the damn time in the NBA, and the Lakers are very, very good at home.

Plus, it's not like the Mavs got outplayed. They were right there--two or three inches from winning the game in regulation.

I'm not saying they'd beat these guys in the playoffs, but I really wasn't too bothered by the result yesterday. It was a weird game. That's about all I thought of it.
I'm with you on this, mostly. I've had a pretty short memory for losses like these this year. Really, during the regular season I just want to see the team playing better, and the outcome is secondary.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote