View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 11:16 AM   #4
Como11

Como11 has a spectacular aura aboutComo11 has a spectacular aura aboutComo11 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
I know its just one of those petty things, but West losing his cool and finger-boning a guy in the ear is pretty lame. I think because of that, he won't be a maverick next year. Granted its not quite as bad as Jason Terry punching a guy in the nuts, in the playoffs, but its enough of a personal qualm for me to not want to see him aboard next year. Maybe I'm in the minority here, because West is a good basketball player. Certainly their best offseason acquisition. But last year was so great because everyone kept their cool in the playoffs, didn't let emotion get to them.
You have to be kidding me. You honestly don't want West next year because of a WET WILLIE!? Basketball has become such a weak sport. Players would get in brawls in the 80s and 90s. Now everyone is up in arms because West poked someone in the ear.....?

West is an amazing player. Just because he made one LITTLE mistake, does not mean he should be gone from the team. Absolutely absurd. People need to calm down about this. Not a big deal.
Como11 is offline   Reply With Quote