View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 06:16 PM   #9
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

There shouldn't be any excuses for this incident. After watching the videos several times, I think that it was for sure intentional. He should be suspended for that. Throwing such an elbow to the head can cause severe damage. I have several years of personal experience in martial arts (Karate and Kung Fu (wǔshù, chinese martial arts)) and I can tell you that in the worst case this action can paralyze the victim or even kill (depending on the area which got hit). Especially if the person using it is strong as an ox like MWP. Using this elbow technique is actually illegal in the UFC because of the harm it can cause. I'm not saying that MWP wanted to hit exactly Harden's head, but he was for sure not caring about the part he hit.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote