View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 11:04 PM   #34
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

He is a flopper, but that was not a flop. That was the Predator getting pissed and knocking over a tree. I know I'm going to hell for this, but I LOL every time I see the GIF. I know it was serious, but it's slapstick. I can't hold back the laughter.

I know you will think I'm crazy, but I want the Lakers in the first round. It's the only way to go. Before you tell me I'm crazy, think back to how badly you didn't want to play the Lakers last year. We swept them. I'm not saying we will sweep them again. But I m saying that none of you can predict the future. No matter how hard you type on your keyboard to support your arguments and predictions, the dudes on the court determine the outcome. Sorry.

Last edited by howdoesmydirktaste; 04-24-2012 at 11:05 PM. Reason: I make mistakes typing while in bed with your mom
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote