View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 06:15 PM   #43
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I think you can probably make a point for a guy who scored 17 and 15 points in the last two Finals games and hit countless shots at pivotal moments throughout the playoffs. Seriously, go watch the playoffs again and take note of how many times JJB hit a shot at a turning point in the game. There are many.

Now, I think we've added a couple guards to this team who are more talented and bigger, but until those guys show me they can hit shots like that in tight moments, I'm certainly not ready to say you can't "make a point" that losing JJB is significant.
That's apples and some other fruits on my eyes.

Based on the regular season Roddy & West surpassed JJB & DeShawn by a decent margin. Their playoff impact is incomparable because not existent yet. They have some big shoes to fill in that regard, that's for sure.

Last edited by j0Shi; 04-25-2012 at 06:19 PM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote