View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 09:53 AM   #93
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Very tough loss. I was impressed with the grit displayed by the Mavs. They kept answering all game. I love Dirk, but it was brutal watching him. The turnovers, playing the 5. ACK! This was the first game I can ever remember where it seemed like the team almost played better without him on the court. His +/- had to have been negative. I really liked Carter at times with the energy and penetration, but I wish he'd finish more.

The good news is that Dirk won't have another game like this again. While Terry was hot, I think he's good for 2 very good games in a 7 game series. I think this was one of the two, so we need more people to step it up.

I think we've still got a chance, but the odds are against us. I think the winner of Game 2 will win the series.

Go Mavs!

Last edited by turin; 04-29-2012 at 09:53 AM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote